Last updated August 17, 2020.
Definitions and Interpretation
|“Cookie”||means a small file placed on your computer or device by our services when you visit certain parts of our services and/or when you use certain features of our services;|
|“Cookie Law”||means the relevant parts of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 and of EU Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”);|
|“personal data”||means any and all data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that data, as defined by EU Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”); and|
|“We/Us/Our”||means Beagle Button Ltd, a limited company registered in England under company number 11926789, of Sustainable Bankside Ii Sustainable Bankside Ii London SE1 0NZ|
Information About Us
Our services are owned and operated by Beagle Button Ltd, a limited company registered in England under company number 11926789, of Sustainable Bankside Ii Sustainable Bankside Ii London SE1 0NZ.
Representative: David Henry
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone number: 07751728708
Postal address: Sustainable Bankside Ii, Sustainable Bankside Ii, London, SE1 0NZ
All Cookies used by and on our services are used in accordance with current Cookie Law. We may use some or all of the following types of Cookie:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: A Cookie falls into this category if it is essential to the operation of our services, supporting functions such as logging in, your shopping basket, and payment transactions.
- Analytics Cookies: It is important for Us to understand how you use our services, for example, how efficiently you are able to navigate around it, and what features you use. Analytics Cookies enable us to gather this information, helping Us to improve our services and your experience of it.
- Functionality Cookies: Functionality Cookies enable Us to provide additional functions to you on our services such as personalisation and remembering your saved preferences. Some functionality Cookies may also be strictly necessary Cookies, but not all necessarily fall into that category.
- Targeting Cookies: It is important for Us to know when and how often you visit our services, and which parts of it you have used (including which pages you have visited and which links you have visited). As with analytics Cookies, this information helps us to better understand you and, in turn, to make our services and advertising more relevant to your interests. Some information gathered by targeting Cookies may also be shared with third parties.
- Third Party Cookies: Third party Cookies are not placed by Us; instead, they are placed by third parties that provide services to Us and/or to you. Third party Cookies may be used by advertising services to serve up tailored advertising to you on our services, or by third parties providing analytics services to Us (these Cookies will work in the same way as analytics Cookies described above).
- Persistent Cookies: Any of the above types of Cookie may be a persistent Cookie. Persistent Cookies are those which remain on your computer or device for a predetermined period and are activated each time you visit our services.
- Session Cookies: Any of the above types of Cookie may be a session Cookie. Session Cookies are temporary and only remain on your computer or device from the point at which you visit our services until you close your browser. Session Cookies are deleted when you close your browser. Cookies on our services are not permanent and will expire [after [[insert period]]] OR [as indicated in the table below].
For more specific details of the Cookies that We use, please refer to the table below.
What Cookies Do Our Services Use?
The following first party Cookies may be placed on your computer or device:
|Name of Cookie||Purpose & Type||Strictly Necessary|
|allow_cookies||Controls whether we are allowed to set cookies which are not necessary.||yes|
Our services use analytics services provided by Google Analytics. Website analytics refers to a set of tools used to collect and analyse anonymous usage information, enabling Us to better understand how our services are used. This, in turn, enables Us to improve our services and the services offered through it. You do not have to allow Us to use these Cookies, however whilst Our use of them does not pose any risk to your privacy or your safe use of our services, it does enable Us to continually improve our services, making it a better and more useful experience for you. By downloading and using our browser extension, you are giving consent for us to use these cookies.
The analytics service(s) used by our services use(s) analytics Cookies to gather the required information. The analytics service(s) used by our services use(s) the following analytics Cookies:
|Name of Cookie||Purpose & Type||Provider||Strictly Necessary|
|_gid||Used to distinguish users||Google Analytics||no|
|_gat_website||Used to throttle request rate||Google Analytics||no|
|_ga||Used to distinguish users||Google Analytics||no|
|_fbp||Used to market our product to visitors||no|
We use third party cookies and pixels to collect data about your browsing activity on our website. This means we can show you relevant Beagle adverts when you browse other websites. Third party cookies allow us to track and monitor the success of advertisements we use and to improve the effectiveness of those advertisements by recording information such as the device you used to access our website and the actions you took on our website using cookies. We may also use third party pixels to create retargeting advertisements and custom audiences for our advertisements.
The third party advertising partners that we typically work with are listed below. You can control your ad preference on their websites by following the links below:
Consent and Control
Before Cookies are placed on your computer or device, you will be shown a message requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies you are enabling Us to provide the best possible experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies unless those Cookies are strictly necessary; however certain features of our services may not function fully or as intended.
In addition to the controls that We provide, you can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all Cookies or only third party Cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser or the documentation that came with your device.
The links below provide instructions on how to control Cookies in all mainstream browsers:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en-GB
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/278835
- Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/products/microsoft-edge (Please note that there are no specific instructions at this time, but Microsoft support will be able to assist)
- Safari (macOS): https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?viewlocale=en_GB&locale=en_GB
- Safari (iOS): https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201265
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-Cookies-website-preferences
- Android: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en (Please refer to your device’s documentation for manufacturers’ own browsers)
For more information about privacy, data protection and our terms and conditions, please visit the following: